Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Thing # 13

Delicious is awesome!! It's great to know that I will soon have a more organized way to save all my favorite sites. My Favorites tab was starting to get a little messy which made it hard to locate items. I started adding my favorites to my delicious account. So far it's going great! I was able to add a friend to my network by adding her delicious user name. Now I am able to view all her bookmarks and use the ones that interest me. I see this site being useful for various research projects. The librarian or teacher may add bookmarks on specific topics students are researching. Doing this will allow students to locate required information on sites that are appropriate. A school librarian could also create a social network for the school and tag each item by subject, theme and grade level. This would be extremely beneficial to all staff.

No comments:

Post a Comment