Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Thing # 14

While in Technorati I searched for "School Library Learning 2.0” in Blog Posts, Tags and Blog Directory and got zero results. I also tried looking up Technorati popular blog and widgets, but both were under construction. I did view their tag on Top 100. I viewed several blogs such as The Huffington Post News, Gizmodo and Mashable. The one I enjoyed the most was Gizmodo. This blog had information and interesting vidoes on various electronic gadgets. Using tags in both Delicious and Technorati would be very beneficial to any person. Using tags in Delicious help you stay organized while using tags in Technorati allows you to search for various topics.

1 comment:

  1. I also had trouble finding anything when I did a search for "School Library Learning 2.0." Now, I don't feel so alone. Thanks for your honesty.

    ReplyDelete