Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Thing # 11

I enjoyed visiting and joining Library Thing. I never knew such site existed. It was interesting to see all the books available to add to your library. Searching for books I've read or want to read was time consuming. I enjoyed each minute of it but realized that time can pass me by while on this site. It was convenient to have many ways to search for a book. I viewed groups accessible and was attracted to the crime, thriller & mystery group. I plan to use Library Thing to add books I've read. It will be nice to see how many books I've read each month or year. Oh, I had a hard time posting my widget but after several tries was successful!

1 comment:

  1. Wow- your blog is looking great!Appreciate the nice compliment about the added tip information that I am posting on my blog site. I am happy that you are a part of the team! Couldn't do it without you!

    ReplyDelete